miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Where are the condoms?

I must admit that my wife Joline has always been more adventurous than I especially sexually. Let me first describe them. She is about 5'8 "140 pounds big., Long, flaming red hair, large, soft, brown eyes, freckles all over his body, a beautiful ass, and 36c breasts with large pink areola and nipple. She is a goddess of the world can not turn it on with her smile. you told me about things I never thought I would try to present as exhibitionism, bondage and mild discipline. But last week I was on my 30th birthday in a whole new level introduced to sexuality. earlier in the morning before I left for work, she has promised me a night I will never forget, and it must never deliver! Anyway when I got home that evening, I found a note on the kitchen table, I was asked to take a shower and then wait until they undressed in the room. I dreamed of days my way through the shower asked what she had in mind, then dried and I waited patiently on the bed, as she had requested. After a short time, she entered the room wearing her sexy black negligee. The mere sight of it made the blood of my head. She approached the bed and told me to just close your eyes, lean back on the bed and spread my arms over my head, and she would take care of everything. I agree, glad to think what they could do for me if I'm cold steel, felt wrapped around my wrist and stopped him traveling around the bedpost. I was afraid for a moment, then I decided to go with the flow, and offered my other wrist, which she deftly tied to the bedposts with one of my other bands. She just said, eyes closed and tell me when open. When I was finally able to open it, I had the shock of my life. It was to my dismay, at the foot of the bed, a naked man with something that resembled a 7-inch-mounting and my wife was standing there with his video camera. "What ..." I managed to stammer. "Relax," she said. "Remember last month, when you asked me how he's going to get fucked by a man who felt? Now, my love, tonight, you know. This is my second cousin of James, it is gay, so I have asked me this favor. And he said he would like to bust your cherry. " I had trouble getting up, but it was useless, because of restrictions for me. Shot in my head, my heart was pounding in my throat to try both of fear of something too, that in my ass and the excitement of trying to make do. Finally, I calmed down enough to talk. "Okay, but only on two conditions. He wears a rubber, and it stops when you stop saying that I do." "Okay," said James reported, "Where are the condoms and KY jelly?" Joline covers only the nightstand next to our bed, while the camera to the eye and the entire record. James received a packet, it opened and it rolled on its shaft with little difficulty because of its size. The tail has been more than 2 cm in diameter. James saw my anxiety and tried to calm me down. "Relax," he says, "everything will be fine." Sex Shop

1 comentario:

  1. a dynamic sex-life can assist you lose weight. workout stops you seeking to consume terrible diet.when you have almost any inquiries regarding
    wherever and how to work with sex video you are able to e-mail us on our own web-site.
    you will additionally realize that sexual intercourse is an excellent exercise routine

    ResponderEliminar