domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

What you have to say about this?

When I was released I was kneeling on the floor in front of James and quickly took his hardening cock in my mouth. I was amazed at the size and texture of velvet purple glans as I swirled my tongue around him happily lapping up the drops of precum on the end. "It is easier for you all when you step on the bed and hang your head on one side with a few pillows under your shoulders and neck to be taken." Jacques said. I did what he asked and he came beside me and put his cock in my face. I tried to suck it to lubricate it with my saliva. "Easy", he said, "not greedy, take your time." I slowed my pace, and he started to push me into your mouth gradually. Approximately 5 cm where I started to choke and began to worry that he would cut off my windpipe. I resisted this reflex and allowed him to push his cock in her throat, his balls were on my nose. Slowly he began to withdraw, and I breathed a sigh of relief when he comes out of my throat. Then he began to push in. We must continue on this path for a while, then he began to gain ground. I did my best to sucking and breathing at the same time and not hurt him with my teeth. Now he was fucking my mouth almost as hard as he had before my asshole. This time, seemed to take forever for him to cum and my jaw and neck were very tired and sore. Fortunately, he finally came and I soaked in every precious drop of cum as I could. James was breathless and closed his eyes, when I cleaned his cock with my tongue. Finally, James looked at his watch and said, "I need to start, but it was really nice to meet you." Stunned, I just nodded. James grabbed his clothes and shoes and put them on and left without a word. I sat on the bed and Joline came and sat next to me. "They certainly had one night. What you have to say about this?" , She said. I said nothing. I packed and French kissed, transfer some of the rest of my cum in his mouth. She acted shocked, but I can tell she really loved. That night we made love with a ferocity of passion that we have ever known. My throat was sore, my ass was on fire and my bowels were loose for three days. But damn, it was always worth it. Now, if we get into the mood, we just want to get our video and watch it. Tonight I'll see what Joline won a bracelet 8 inches. I can not wait to see what they do with it. Cumlouder Forum

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario